June 20th – September 12th 2020
enjoy your holidays with us!!!
You’ll have the chance to easily reach the mountain tops in Val di Sole and a height of 3000 meters with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts open, and, in the entire Trentino region you will also have unlimited access to train and bus transportation, plus, you can visit museums, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of the mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Val di Sole Opportunity-Guest Card Trentino”.
This card is available only for our guests, on a 6-day basis, with very convenient conditions:
€ 37,00 adult
€ 26,00 junior (12-16 years)
CHILDREN FREE up to age 12 if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole;
- unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti company;
- unlimited access on the local Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train**, on the Valsugana railway (only on the Trentino section of the railway) and on the Brennero Treni Italia railway (only on the Trentino section of the railway);
- unlimited access to the TRAIN+BIKE service;
- unlimited access to the Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles, forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore – wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums and historical sites in Val di Sole;
- access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample the mineral spring water;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at dairy producers in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products in numerous Trentino wineries;
- a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.