Breathtaking manuals and balance tricks. Val di Sole is ready to welcome the acrobats of World cycling in the Vermiglio Bike Trial park. In a territory that breaths for cycling, the UCI Trial World Cup found its perfect place.
From July 24th to 26th, the best riders in the World return to Trentino (Northern Italy) for another great challenge by the San Leonardo Lakes, a beautiful green area beloved by athletes, trainers and fans.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Val di Sole is the Italian home of top-level Mountain Biking. Waiting for the Downhill and Cross Country World Championships to be held here in 2021, Commezzadura- Daolasa (Trentino) hosts the prestigious Mercedes-Benz UCI Mountain Bike World Cup stage, from September 11th to 13th, 2020.
An exciting weekend opened by the Four-Cross World Championships on Friday September 11th, followed by the great challenge in the Downhill temple, the iconic “Black Snake” track, on Saturday 12th. Technique and superb handling are required to dominate the slope, as well as the courage. Finally, on Sunday 13th, the Olympic discipline of Mountain Biking, Cross Country, closes the weekend in style.
Along with the MTB show, fans will get the chance to enjoy the beauty of Val di Sole, the music and fun surrounding the
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
July 4th – September 13th 2020
enjoy your holidays with us!!!
You’ll have the chance to easily reach the mountain tops in Val di Sole and a height of 3000 meters with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts open, and, in the entire Trentino region you will also have unlimited access to train and bus transportation, plus, you can visit museums, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of the mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Val di Sole Opportunity-Guest Card Trentino”.
This card is available only for our guests, on a 6-day basis, with very convenient conditions:
€ 33,00 adult
€ 23,00 junior (12-16 years)
CHILDREN FREE up to age 12 if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
- unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole;
- unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti company;
- unlimited access on the local Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train**, on the Valsugana railway (only on the Trentino section of the railway) and on the Brennero Treni Italia railway (only on the Trentino section of the railway);
- unlimited access to the TRAIN+BIKE service;
- unlimited access to the Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles, forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore – wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums and historical sites in Val di Sole;
- access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample the mineral spring water;
- a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at dairy producers in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products in numerous Trentino wineries;
- a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.