Cross-country skiing in Val di Sole
Are you a keen cross-country skier? Do you spend the whole year looking forward to skiing silently through the unspoiled landscapes of Trentino, gliding gracefully and in perfect harmony with your environment?
You’ll find excellent cross-country skiing trails in Val di Sole, suitable for every level of fitness. There are over 50 kilometres of circuits to ski with your friends or family, while the sun’s warm rays shine down from the majestic peaks of the Dolomites.
Cross-country skiing enthusiasts can choose a different circuit every day. You can reach them easily by public transport from your Agenzia Montana Smartholidays & apartments accommodation.
- Vermiglio: the largest cross-country ski area in the Val di Sole, with over 20 km of pistes. The unspoilt surroundings of the Stelvio National Park and Adamello Brenta Nature Park guarantee breathtaking sensations with every step.
- Cogolo di Pejo: perfect if you are new to the sport and want to learn the basics. There’s so much fun to be had when you take your first steps on skis, following the tracks amidst the breathtaking scenery of the Val di Sole while body and spirit are absorbed in the skating technique.
- Mezzana: this is the place if you are looking for informal surroundings where you can enjoy the Val di Sole scenery, savour the silence and regain your equilibrium with an outdoor sports activity.
- Ossana: the trails here attract both experts and beginners. It’s the perfect destination if you love skiing in the company of friends and family. Satisfaction guaranteed! Perfectly groomed pistes set against the majestic peaks of the Dolomites.
- Rabbi: a magical circuit entirely within the Stelvio National Park, immersed in the peaceful atmosphere of this protected natural environment. Enjoy the momentum of long, exhilarating runs and reawaken your senses.